CE Mark Certification

CE certificate for Food Processing Machinery

I am making Food Processing Machinery what standards shall I Apply to get CE marking?

while there are very specific standards for Food Processing Machinery, the most common and relevant standards are

  • EN 12041 for safety and hygiene of Food Processing Machinery
  • EN 13570 for Food processing machinery – Mixing machines – Safety and hygiene requirements


There are many specific standards for Food processing machinery Be Sure to look for the latest standar

You can always ask us more about CE marking for Food processing machinery at


Is there a specific requirement for Marking labelling and Instructons for use before I apply CE marking on my Food processing machinery?
Yes , There is a specific requirment of labelling to be provided in Food processing machinery. Be sure to only use approved type of material in your Food processing machinery.

where shall I get my product Tested before I place CE marking on my Food processing machinery ?
We at Eurocert are working and training our ISO 17025 accredited labs on CE marking requirements on a On Going basis. Our approved labs are doing High Quality Testing and issueing Reports within a short Turn around Time which is less than a couple of week time .

What do In include in My Technical File ? Who can help me build a Technical File?
Eurocert – has a strong base of technically qualified Specialist- who work with you to guide you on important components of technical file and also review your machine specific risk analysis as oer EN 12100.

[wpforms id=”1339″]